<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Survived results on monday, I'm pretty okay with them. Not as good as what I was (secretly) hoping for, but better than what I was expecting. Exciting part of monday though, was getting stuck at the toilet in PS Cafe and having the staff rescue me. HAHA.

Left CJ & NJ open houses yesterday feeling very unimpressed. But then I fell in love (sort of) with AC at its open house today! So now, I'm 95% settled on AC arts. Before the AC open house, I was a very fickle, lost & confused soul. Oh, the wonders of AC! It even has a hot angmoh KI teacher. If he happens to teach me anything & has a hot Brit accent, I'd totally fail that subject. I'm not as scared about the AC people anymore. And I knew it was fate when we entered AC and Tik Tok was playing on the overhead speakers, because Mao & I were thinking and talking about Tik Tok on the journey between Holland V & the AC gates. I am also now pretty keen on ELL even though the selection test requires an argumentative essay, which I've never done before. I'll fall back on History & Lit if I don't get into ELL, I think I'm quite sure of that now. Therefore, AC arts!!! Hope I get in! Because practically everyone's trying for AC, because everyone came to the AC open house today and fell in love with it. And if I don't get in, I suppose I could appeal with Coach's help (I guess I wouldn't mind AC shooting :/).

So there, I have it all planned out (except for subject combis). I just hope I'm making the right choice. And that I get in :/
8:19 PM;